These are the current suggestions for the songs that best represent lawyers, the legal system, law school, etc. You only have ... 20ish* more days to get in your ideas!
In no particular order:
- - Renegade by Styx
- - Breakin' the Law by Judas Priest
- - Mean Mr. Medwed by Rock v. Roll
- - Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash
- - Cocaine Blues by Johnny Cash
- - F*!@ the Police by NWA
- - America, F*!@ Yeah! from the Team America Soundtrack
- - I Fought The Law by the Bobby Fuller Four
- - California Sex Lawyer by Fountains of Wayne
- - Lawyers Guns and Money by Warren Zevon
As an added incentive, I'm sure there's some kind of prize or recognition for good suggestions.
* I'm in law school, I don't do math.